- Non paying clients. No matter how much the clients came with an emergency and begged him to do the work; offering at times to pay significantly more than necessary to get the work done. The unified problem was that once the work was done, so what the interest in paying.
- Excessive taxation. Like PAYE [pay as you earn - based on what you earned], PFWYE [penalized for what you earn - an incremental tax], NYSI [Now you see it - for social security], VAST [ Value Added Still Taxing - computed on the value of the inputs], Property Taxes and Road Taxes; coupled with the recently Environmental tax - yes you pay to be living in a taxing environment. If a calculation was done, we - the working class, would probably get to keep 3 cents of every dollar. Then there's a CESS on gas so that you must cease driving and catch public transportation as you can't afford to drive in an already expensive environment.
- Policy on how government can raise revenue to do its work is not only based on taxation, but the information used to set these taxes are based on the ridiculous things like what the populous spend their money on - rims, hair extensions, money spent on beautification. There are NO incentives to establish a business. It hardly makes sense to work as an employee since you are basically penalized for working.
Charley has decided that he dun wuk. [No more working for Charley]; he's going to become a vagrant. Why?
- There's no tax on begged revenues - standard nor incremental
- Risks are low and rent is free
- Food can be made available if you like what's on the free menus.
- There's no burden on society since your society changes as you move around
- You don't have to maintain books, since no one thinks you are capable of doing so.
- Through all the changing scenes of life is more than a hymn. It's a way of life.
So long Charley, and best of luck with your decision!