- I love the challenges that are presented to me daily within various situations, especially when I'm able to solve what others couldn't.
- The money isn't bad either, I can live if I plan carefully.
- It's my contribution to poverty alleviation, since I help others empower themselves economically and see them get on purpose about their lives.
- It's enjoyable to see people develop an idea and have it emerge into a thriving business from which they can support themselves and others.
- It's gratifying to negotiate successful deals for business ventures.
- Giving back through charitable serving is always a plus.
- It's great to be able to use technology to speed up the processes with which solutions can be provided.
- Work is not limited to current geographic location.
- Effective planning within your work can make it easier to realize accomplishment.
- Helping businesses make profits so that they can successfully help more people through the expansion of their operations.
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Can anyone take the blame for a hazard/social upheaval/a pandemic? Increasingly, there is a cry that seems to be permeating the workspaces ...
Over the years, the longest job I've ever held is for approximately 2 years. When I stumbled upon an industry called timeshare, my backg...
As we grapple with our crops being destroyed by monkeys, some people in discussing ways of controlling populations have become quite creativ...
Coming out of school can be a process that has you being fairly uncertain as to what you're now going to do with the shiny CXC certifica...