- I love the challenges that are presented to me daily within various situations, especially when I'm able to solve what others couldn't.
- The money isn't bad either, I can live if I plan carefully.
- It's my contribution to poverty alleviation, since I help others empower themselves economically and see them get on purpose about their lives.
- It's enjoyable to see people develop an idea and have it emerge into a thriving business from which they can support themselves and others.
- It's gratifying to negotiate successful deals for business ventures.
- Giving back through charitable serving is always a plus.
- It's great to be able to use technology to speed up the processes with which solutions can be provided.
- Work is not limited to current geographic location.
- Effective planning within your work can make it easier to realize accomplishment.
- Helping businesses make profits so that they can successfully help more people through the expansion of their operations.
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
When you're working in hospitality, there's one sure thing: all your days will be different. The industry comprises various moving...
I was recently chatting with a colleague and as we spoke some similarities in the issues we came across were common between our entities. W...
The debate continues about whether or not business plans are necessary. Some say they are not needed, yet in today's world, the functio...
If you have stopped by because of the title then you too may be wondering, where is he going with this. There are many people who are getti...