- Staff are poorly trained in handling the product(s) / service(s).
- They may not have adequate knowledge about what they are offering for sale
- The systems have not been adjusted to meet the increased demand in business, hence bottlenecks / shortages result within the operation.
- Incidences where the company can renege on its word which can lead to damaged credibility.
- Interdepartmental disconnect can lead to frustrated customers
Saturday, August 20, 2016
The benefits of treating your customers well
Daily we hear expensive commercials making promises that seldom deliver; and this is evidenced by the number of factors:
By now you get the picture of the myriad of things that can go wrong when interacting with customers without properly planned systems.
When planning promotions for your workplace it is necessary to pay attention to the support systems that have to facilitate that promotion and its smooth running. All stakeholders need to be involved so that adequate discussion addresses any challenges that can take place; especially from a logistical / financial standpoint. It is key to ensure that all systems support each other adequately; serving the ultimate role of treating your customer well.
When we are born, we have to learn how to use the various limbs of our body. The ways that we use them would change over time as we grow an...
If you have stopped by because of the title then you too may be wondering, where is he going with this. There are many people who are getti...
Living in a small island state permits me to have some observations that go unnoticed in other jurisdictions. This leads me to questions w...
When you're working in hospitality, there's one sure thing: all your days will be different. The industry comprises various moving...