- I love the challenges that are presented to me daily within various situations, especially when I'm able to solve what others couldn't.
- The money isn't bad either, I can live if I plan carefully.
- It's my contribution to poverty alleviation, since I help others empower themselves economically and see them get on purpose about their lives.
- It's enjoyable to see people develop an idea and have it emerge into a thriving business from which they can support themselves and others.
- It's gratifying to negotiate successful deals for business ventures.
- Giving back through charitable serving is always a plus.
- It's great to be able to use technology to speed up the processes with which solutions can be provided.
- Work is not limited to current geographic location.
- Effective planning within your work can make it easier to realize accomplishment.
- Helping businesses make profits so that they can successfully help more people through the expansion of their operations.
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
The pandemic has taken a toll on everyone globally. For many, we have been kicked in the teeth one time too many and it has stirred up wide ...
In Barbados, West Indies , there is a lady who is known for working out to keep fit, yet she suffered a crippling illness; not from any exte...
Taking this opportunity to wish all readers all the very best for 2020, makes me stop to think about what would it take for those who are ...
Every year, there's a question that rears up within the work force? Can these new school leavers do the job? Questions seem to crop up...