Can you relate?
Like everyone, I have heard the doom and gloom about how bad everything is going to be currently and within the unforeseeable future. Then I got to thinking, that all of this news is coming from other people. Many of these people didn't know my skills nor abilities. They didn't know my circumstances. Yet they are looking at whatever was in their line of sight and making broad sweeping comments about my future.
The resulting thoughts from their predictions were uncertainty, fear, over caution, and many other negative thoughts and emotions. We were careening for edge of many precipices of ideologies - fiscal cliffs, moral chasms, and seemingly many other challenges.
What are you saying about your future? What is your God-given entitlement?
Remember, "In the beginning was the word" John 1:1, How easy it is for us to forget about the power of the spoken word.
- Speak positive, affirmative, faith grounded words in to all of your situations.
- Think about possibilities for success rather than reality of failure.
- Keep your mind searching for solutions rather than dwelling on the problem longer than necessary .
- Feed your mind positive books, tapes, CDs.
- Keep grounded in your creator, remembering all things are possible if you only believe.
- Plan your outcomes
Do this for 30 days and tell me what the outcomes are for your situations. Take control of the time you have available to you so that you don't have to be asking "where did the time go".