Friday, July 27, 2018

A new defining moment...

Over the years, black people have been called many degrading names. One, in particular, has many people dancing around in their conversations in order to be politically correct. Recently, I saw a rant by someone who was called this to their face, and I got to thinking.

My thoughts came to how should a conflict be resolved, and one of the techniques is reframing the problem. Looking at the situation from now on, rather than get bitter I will get better. Yes, I'll change the vowel from i to e.

Therefore to the next person that refers to me or my kind as a N-i-G-G-E-R. I'll now take it that they mean:

  • Naturally
  • Intelligent
  • Genre of 
  • Genes
  • Emitting 
  • Radiance
This is how I'll be, whenever anyone calls me by this name. I'll emit the radiance of God that they wish they had. I'll emit the great and charming qualities of my personality and character. No longer will I be lead into expressions of anger. I'll take it that they see the inert outstanding qualities in me they wish they had and step into my season of flowing in them. 

The next time a person refers to me or anyone like me as a nigger, then we'll know that rather than pulling the plug on us, they want us to switch on the power we were born with and flow as the Human Beings The Almighty intended us to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experiences from living remotely

  Long ago about 8 years before COVID-19 pandemic, I began working remotely. Online meetings, online ordering, just about everything that wa...